Aegis Safety Management provides consultancy in health and safety as part of the architectural and engineering design process in both Ireland and the UK. The core aim of our service is to provide support and guidance during project design, and when on site, to ensure that all statutory duties are fulfilled.
Aegis Safety Management provides the following services:
- Project Supervisor Design Process
- Health & Safety Coordinator
- CDM-Coordinator (UK)
- Bespoke Designers Safety Management Systems
AEGIS [ée-jis] noun
- Protection, support, safekeeping.
- Guidance, direction, or control.
Current & Recent Clients
- HSE – Mid-West & South
- Office of Public Works
- Clongowes Wood College SJ
- Limerick & Clare Education & Training Board.
- University of Limerick
- Rusal Aughinish Alumina
- Belvedere College SJ
- Solas Facilities Management Department
- Aer Lingus
- Limerick Enterprise Development Partnership
- Railway Procurement Agency
- Limerick City Council
- Bon Secours Healthcare Systems
- BAM Building.
- Vaporo Tech Ltd.
- Benedictine Order (Glenstal & Kylemore Abbeys)
- Cistercian Order (St Marys Abbey-Glencairn)
- Thomond Park